Customizable Architecture for a Competitive Advantage
Whether your business is hospital-based, a single imaging center, networked group practice, a reading service, or any combination of these, the Q/ris 3000 has a solution that can be tailored to your unique business needs.
How does the Q/ris 3000 benefit your enterprise?
- Embedded business and clinical rules create an automated and intelligent environment which eliminates errors and duplicate data entry
- VR and Macro based dictation improves report turnaround to minutes instead of hours or days for reports
- Web enabled Applications for anytime, anywhere access
- An HL7-based IHE compliant program ensures ease of integration with all outside EMR/HIS/RIS enterprise systems
- Enterprise version simultaneously manages multiple imaging centers, easily scalable
- Reading services module to support roaming profiles, shared services and automatic order generation from multiples sending sites and PACS
- Connectivity to any PACS
- Full DICOM modality work list to speed the exam process and reduce errors by eliminating double data entry
- Advanced management and QC reporting tools to benchmark performance and measure results
- 100% charge capture and automatic insurance pre-verification to increase revenue stream
- Our web portal’s on-line, real time patient tracking tool allows referring doctors to register patients, order exams or see reports and images any time